We are celebrating August 15 as our Independence day. This day holds a special significance in all our hearts. Not only do we get our Independence but also we are reminding the countless sacrifices and struggles. After almost 200 years under imperial rule, we got Independence.
The day is significant not just on a national level, but also because of how India’s liberation movement, the bravery, and the heroism displayed by our tenacious patriots and freedom fighters, inspired people throughout the world at the time and continue to do so now. Particularly, the message of non-violence is something that people all over the world still recall. Who could ever forget the passionate independence march led by outstanding figures like Mahatma Gandhi, Rani Lakshmi Bai, Bhagat Singh, and Subhas Chandra Bose? Most significantly, regardless of how little or much any individual Indian contributed, millions of Indians worked tirelessly and with resolve to win freedom from British rule.
Here are some patriotic greetings, thoughts, and statements to help you celebrate the day with all of your heart, from virtual parties to greeting one another. For family, friends, and loved ones, these Indian Independence Day greetings are ideal to post on Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram.
- “Forget not that the grossest crime is to compromise with injustice and wrong. Remember the eternal law: you must give if you want to get.” – Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
- “This Independence Day let’s take a pledge to protect the peace and unity of our great nation. Happy Independence Day!
- “Freedom is never dear at any price. it is the breath of life. What would a man not pay for living?” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “You give me your blood and I will give you Independence!” – Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
- “Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
- “If yet your blood does not rage, then it is water that flows in your veins. For what is the flush of youth, if it is not of service to the motherland.” – Chandra Shekhar Azad
- “Democracy and socialism are means to an end, not the end itself.”- Jawaharlal Nehru
- Our forefathers bought our freedom with their hard work and sacrifice. Now we must work hard to create a better nation for generations that follow. Happy Independence Day!
- My love for my nation is boundless. My love for my people is endless. All I desire for my country is happiness. Let me be the first person to wish you a special Happy Independence Day!
- May your spirits rise with the flag today! Happy Independence Day!
Images for Independence Day 2022
Let’s keep the memories of all people who sacrificed their lives for our country alive. Wishing you a very Happy Independence Day 2022.
We got our freedom after a lot of sacrifices. We should never take it for granted.
Freedom can not be bought by money. We earned ours through years of struggle against the British Raj. Let us remember all those who fought for our country. Wishing you a very Happy Independence Day.
We should not let anything divide the idea of India. Happy Independence Day.
May the glory of Independence day be with us forever. Happy Independence Day.