Applications are invited from Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) for the post of Assistant Professor in Group-A under Odisha Medical Education Service cadre. Eligible candidates who are fulfilling all the job criteria can read the application form and apply online.
OPSC Recruitment 2023
Odisha Public Service Commission
No Of Vacancy: 09 Posts
Vacancy Details for OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
Total no of vacancies announced are for 09 posts. Vacancy details for OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission) Assistant Professor (Super specialist) recruitment 2023 are given in below table.
No Of Posts
|7||Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery||01|
Eligibility Criteria/Educational Qualification for OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission) Assistant Professor (Super specialist) recruitment 2023 are as following.
- A candidate must have acquired a Post Graduate Degree in the concerned Broad Specialty / Super Specialty or any other equivalent Degree or qualification prescribed by the MCI / NMC from time to time.
- Where the DM / M.Ch. is of two years duration or five years recognized course after MBBS, one year teaching and , or research experience in a recognized institution in the subject of speciality shall be required after obtaining the qualifying degree of DM or M.Ch.
- Those candidates who have undergone Diplomate National Board training in concerned subject are also eligible for the post of Assistant Professor subject to fulfilling of any other criteria regarding Diplomate National Board, prescribed by MCI / NMC from time to time in force.
- The Candidates who are already appointed as Assistant Professor in a medical college without experience as SR as per previous guidelines before 08th June 2017 shall not require the one year experience as SR for applying for Assistant Professor in another medical college.
- The candidates who are already working as Asst. Professor before 08th June 2017 to undergo SRship, they are exempted from the teaching experience requirement of one year in the concerned subject.
Salary/ Pay Scale for OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
Candidates will be paid approx. Rs. 77,000/- per month.
Age Limit for OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
Age limit for OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission) Assistant Professor (Super specialist) recruitment 2023 are as follows.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 45 years
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02nd Jan 1997 and not later than 01st Jan 2001.
Age limits for reserved category will be as per rules.
Application Fee for OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
There in no application fee need to pay for this recruitment.
Important Dates for OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
Important Dates for OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 are mentioned below.
Notification Date: 28th December 2023
Online Apply Start Date: 20th January 2023
Online Apply Last Date: 15th February 2023
Last Date for Online form submission: 15th February 2023
Official Notification Download and Important Links for OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
|Apply Online||Login / Registration|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
All the details mentioned above are for informational purposes only. WWW.INDIAFREEJOBALERTS.COM makes no delineations as to exactness, culmination, recentness, appropriateness, or validness of any information on this site and won’t be liable for any blunders, shirking’s, delays in this information or harms arising from its display or use. We have collected all the contents from Corresponding Sites and open domains like Facebook / Google / Different Job Portals, and so on for open use. Kindly don’t offer anyone incentive for the fake job guarantee, we won’t be responsible for any kind of incident or loss. We have no mechanism to check the credibility or realness of any Organization, please make an appropriate inquiry before joining or applying for any job at your own. The original contents are constrained by their particular proprietor/maker and WWW.INDIAFREEJOBALERTS.COM doesn’t hold any copyright on it.